A big thanks to all our recent fundraisers!
· We believe in the sanctity of human life and in the inalienable rights of all human beings to live freely- to exist free from political and economic oppression, religious persecution, and all forms of treatment that diminish human dignity.
· We believe that any form of slavery violates the basic tenets of human freedom and is therefore morally wrong. We further believe that human abduction, raping, beating, forced religious conversion, chronic verbal abuse, and other reprehensible acts that frequently accompany slavery are atrocities that fundamentally violate human rights.
· We believe in the power, sovereignty, graciousness, and mercifulness of God whose will for us is to live our lives in a way that brings glory and honor to Him.
· We believe that ultimately good triumphs over evil, perseverance overcomes persecution, and that love can restore the resiliency of the human spirit even in the face of the greatest adversity.
· We believe that those of us in the free world have a moral obligation to help those who cannot help themselves, to serve as the voice for the voiceless, and to apply our energy, intellect, resources, compassion, and political will to bring about lasting change where the most basic violations of human rights is concerned.
· We believe in the power of people, in the effectiveness of like-minded, passionate, and committed volunteers, and in the unbridled energy and enthusiasm of students like us. We believe that together we can make a life-changing difference not only in the slaves we free, but in the political, economic, and social fabric of the international regions we infiltrate.
· We believe in the power and reach of the Internet as an enabling technology to facilitate the communication, networking, and organization that is necessary to achieve maximum impact from our evolving volunteer organization.
· We believe in the power of prayer and the benefit of prayer for those who remain enslaved today, for their families, for those who are perpetrating slave-related human rights violations, and for our organization which seeks to humbly and peacefully end the practice of slavery throughout the world.